31 August 2012

Hiatus... Still!

I am currently studying to pass the final exam for Algebra I to get into Geometry class. Wish me luck!

I won't be able to respond to you ASAP. I don't know when I'll come back either.

EDIT: Actually, my dad took up my computer since he thinks that I needed to "socialize" more. It's not that I'm anti-social or anything, but I really don't know this place. I still find it hard to adjust after a month, I suppose, of living here. That's why I'm on semi-hiatus-ish aside from school and the pains studying.

On the bright side, I'm halfway finished with that Painless Algebra book before I have to take the final exam. Please do ignore the first-second sentence of this post. I'll be lurking around but not really active as in posting random stuff about life, freebies, or complaints.

Life has been awkward and quiet, virtually and in-reality. I miss the old times!

No comments:

Post a Comment