11 August 2012

Too Normal

I’m back with a new layout and you know what that means… it’s-probably-not-gonna-stay-there-for-long-like-all the-other-layouts-I-make. Still, I think this is the best that I’ve done so this might last for long… hopefully.

WARNING: Read this rant at your own risk!

I dunno I still have my suspicions over my new home. Not the apartment, but the whole city. Everything here is just so different: my new school is only one or two miles, there’s lots of Asians, everything is near, and there was even a [very] old Asian man walking home from Target (you don’t see that in Georgia everyday)! Call me weird, but I grew up in a place where there are predominantly black people, and trying to get to the nearest store requires you to drive. I’m not used to being around that many Asians, which is pretty bizarre since I'm one myself.  It’s too normal… and I kind of don’t like it. Maybe I haven’t gotten used to how things work around here. Even seeing the public bus stop by my new high school is making me spazz -.- I hope I didn’t offend anyone; I’m having a bit of a culture shock.

Oh and I was channel browsing and I found out my mom bought Mnet, some Chinese and Korean channels, and TFC :’D Thanks to that I can finally re-watch Be Careful With My Heart starring Richard Yap and Jodi Sta. Maria ^^ Another thing… I don’t know anyone here so I’m currently being a couch potato. Who wants to talk to me? Keke xD See ya who-knows-when!

Happy [late-ish] Birthday Yuto!!


EDIT: Just finished editing/adding more content to the pages and settings here. If anyone cares, my timezone moved from (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time to (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time, which is only a two hour difference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment