04 August 2012

Woohoo! Holiday Inn!

I'm currently in El Paso, Texas right now and I'm loving it here... well, the hotel to be exact. It has free internet *creepy giggle* We're almost to LA and it's pretty cool how we got this far. Here are the states we passed by:

  • Alabama
  • Mississippi
  • Louisiana
  • Texas

That means we only have New Mexico and Arizona to drive by and then I can get my proper rest. Traveling through the desert can be a nuisance since the rest areas and gas stations are so far away -.- Worst thing is, our car may run out of gas. At least I saved LOTS of Exo pictures in my iPod just to keep myself entertained hehe.

Seems like I changed the layout again because some people are having problems with my cbox not refreshing correctly. Hopefully it'll work this time :D Currently watching the Olympics right now, go world! Well... bye-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment