13 August 2012

Something Random

If anyone cares then I'm sorry for spamming you readers with all this crap of mine. I try to make this blog as useful as I can, I really do. So I attempt to write as many writing tips and upload freebies, to which I hope you'll benefit from.

Right now, I'm currently working on Version 13 for this site, and I decided to try a drop down menu for the navigation. It took me the whole night+morning figuring that shiz out and also finding a good tutorial. It may not be perfect, but it works pretty legit to me.


Guess what! Our bunk bed came today and I'm so happy that I'm no longer sleeping on that dirty carpet. Please excuse me/my sister's room, we don't have anywhere to put our junk at for the moment. 


After so much arguments, I finally won back my spot at the bottom bunk, though it was originally planned that I was going to sleep there anyway. 

I remember taking this picture while I was inside the airplane (Emirates) leaving the Phils. heading to Dubai. 


That my friend is Asiana Airlines which is heading to Seoul... SEOUL! I'm so envious of those people in there T_T There was so much airplanes heading to Korea that night and I felt so empty. I was mentally screaming "take me with you" when those airplanes took off. But that all happened a month ago, so yeah~

Last thing I want to add to this very random post is... Gangnam Style! Oppa Gangnam Style that is...


Dang, there was so much hype about this video! This gave me a good laugh and it surprised me to see Hyuna in the video xD LOL I just had to reblog the "Exo Gangnam Style Version."

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment