28 August 2012

Change of Plans

I really don't know what to do with my life anymore. One time I said that I wanted to go into the medical field and just last week, I've decided that I want to be in the aviation, mechanical, or perhaps maybe the aerospace industry. I suppose I’m more comfortable in that sort of field rather than dealing with blood and gross things, otherwise known as nursing. I’m thinking that’s a pretty great choice since I love to be around technology.

My mom always told me that when you’re a nurse, you have a better pay and they have great job security so I tried to inspire myself. I really did, but no. I just can’t. It seems like I can’t risk my happiness just to make my mom proud. Of course, my dad has no care in the world with what career I want to be as long as I get all A’s and the job is well paying. So it’s all good, right?

Putting that aside now. As long as I study and work hard, I’ll be in a good position in the future even if I have a change of mind again (to which I really need to stop doing since it’s making my head paranoid -.-).

No comments:

Post a Comment