23 August 2012

English Proficiency Test -.-

Currently listening to: Feather - Nujabes

Sorry for the sudden change of header. I was trying out the things I could do in Photoshop and voila! I've never thought I could do something as legit looking as this, really. Don't think that I don't like Yamapi because I changed my header and a few styles all of a sudden. He is actually the first person that got me into Jpop along with Arashi, AKB48, HSJ!, Ikimono Gakari, Nishino Kana, and others. Credits to Shinpanda for the wonderful PNG :')

I had to take the English Proficiency Test today as it is required for people who just moved in to the state. Even though the test was easy as one-two-three, I felt horrible during listening and essay part. I freaking wrote about House Cleaning Machine 3000 for my essay as it was asking me about what machine would I build to make my life easier! It's still weird that I remember every bits of that failed writing of mine.

If I could make any machine to make my life smoother, it would be the House Cleaning Machine 3000. That way, it is enabling me to do all the things I can't do while wasting my time cleaning. THE END

Okay, so I didn't really put "The End" on the "end" (get it?) because I would've had points taken off. After that, we went to my high school and I got my schedule! My classes here are so much better than my supposedly schedule back in Georgia. I am finally able to take non-honors classes without having heart-attacks that I won't be able to go on to honors for next year if I hadn't taken one this year. You may have guessed my classes in GA if you have read my previous blog posts. Here is my new schedule.
  • Chinese for Foreign Language (I thought about it hard and Kris came into mind)
  • Algebra I (Even though I already took it in 8th Grade)
  • Biology (Not sure if it's honors)
  • Symphony Orchestra (I'll still miss my trombone T_T)
  • English I 
  • PE
I just had to take Chinese even though I wanted to go into Spanish because one day if I ever meet Kris, I can talk to him in Chinese, like a boss!

No comments:

Post a Comment