24 August 2012

Improving Myself

Currently listening to: เรื่องของเรา(อย่าบอกเขาเลย) Secret - K-OTIC (Such sexiness @_@)

Not behavior speaking (although it needs ameliorating itself), but it's how I get things complete. It is somehow related to my time management issues, but slightly distinct.

I've been so unproductive lately. It takes me days or even weeks just to get one task done. I believe it's because I get so distracted easily and work onto another assignment. For example: finishing a review then deciding to upload more freebies. Is that good or bad? It will be quite surprising that I'll finish this post by midnight even though I've written this since morning; that's how easily I get off task.

Now that school is about to begin in a matter of weeks... more like days actually, I need to re-organize my thoughts and try to come up with ways I can work yet play also. Otherwise, I'll hit rock bottom again like last year. If I only had good time management.

To celebrate Kana's new album, I made icons of her and also some other bands. No need for credits, just host it in your own server. Click here to see.
A total 16 Nishino Kana icons, 26 Exo icons, and 16 Infinite icons have been uploaded. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment