16 August 2012

Mind supporting me?

Saranghaeyo - romance zea cliche exo siwan sehun troll - main story image

After having mental conflicts with myself on whether I should go back writing for AFF, I decided that I should because my story blog feels too lonely. So yup, Erika here has comeback with a... trollfic! *throws confetti* I've got nothing good in mind anyway except for this war story I've planned months ago, which is still in the process of being posted.  -.- But yeah, click here to read.

Also, my AFF account is dead (it's not like I've been active or anything). So who wants to befriend me? Anyone? No. Okay. Click hur for awesomness! 

I won't be able to update tomorrow or be online... I think, because I'll be exercising and jogging around the whole city. I've gotten too fat you know from eating all that junk food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment