12 August 2012

AFF Cliches: Gangsters

Disclaimer: Anything mentioned here is not targeted to anyone; these are just my presumptions. I'm not out here to offend anyone. You have been warned!

Feel free to correct me here, but I think 90% of the stories in AFF are about kingkas or gangsters (or are they the same thing?). It's comical how some of these authors portray them as "tough but caring" or "badass but secretly cute," when in reality a gangster is a criminal who is a member of a gang, and gangs do illegal things in short.

Better yet, I think I should show you what one looks like. No racism intended, but that's the best picture I could find without all those "bad" things. Totally the opposite of what you see in some of these stories huh?

Speaking of which, why do they always use L.joe for these types of characters? It just baffles me because I really don't see him fit to be a gangster according to those variety shows I've watched. Why can't he be a doctor for once?! I think that'd be sexy hot and not cliche. Hehe, L.joe as a doctor. *wiggles eyebrows*

Do read this guys because it is hilarious.

Till next time! *creepy giggle*

Source: Wikipedia,

No comments:

Post a Comment