20 May 2012

Hiatus!

To redeem myself from my keyboard smashing yesterday, this post will be a little classy, I suppose. What the heck, fudge that! I'm still mad that I can't see Exo. But anyways, the real point is that I'm going on a two month hiatus unless there's internet. In any case there's no internet, this will be my last post until I get back to the US which is around June or July. I promise to take many pictures and post them so you could see the beautiful places in the Phils. Gosh, I'm a little scared riding the airplane though, what if something happens? What if the toilet is nasty or what if the food is not good? Aigoo I'm already thinking about these things. I'm such a mood ruin-er.

I added more freebies, and I revamped my fanfiction list as to adding down my ideas. Feel free to take a look, and maybe take some of my resources to which you don't have to credit, but just don't hotlink.

Does anyone here listen to LEDApple? I started listening to them today and they are amazing! The meaning of their songs is just powerful (dang, I sound like my language arts teacher), which gives me a lot of plot ideas. And I'm starting to fall "in love" with Hanbyul. I'm not sure if it's his beautiful face or his accent when speaking English. Both are just so pulchritudinous (beautiful). Oh and I got my braces off! Bye for now guys, will miss you badly.

As for my affiliates: I'm sorry that I did not inform you about my hiatus. It's just that I didn't have the time to leave a message on your chatbox due to my end-of-term exams and projects. I have to help with packing also. I hope you can understand and I will be back soon. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment