09 May 2012

Challenge Accepted


I've gone into more research about the Royal College of Music, RCM for short, and I realize that the chance of getting accepted is very little. Of course, I'm a little super scared because I'm not some prodigy unlike Vanessa Mae, who happens to be my role model. But nothing's impossible, so being a unrealistic retard that I am, it won't hurt to at least try and audition. So, I will practice five hours during the weekends, and an hour or two during the weekdays. I guess my first day was successful because I was able to focus, but I don't know about the other four years. And I would say that was very painful and tiresome, but at least I did gain a bit of arm muscle. Maybe I'll get used to rigorous practice over time. So, because of that, I won't be able to blog daily than I thought I would. Possibly, my status will be semi-hiatus for the rest of the four years, who knows. This commitment also applies during the summer time because I will be busy with learning music theory, sight reading, and aural stuff. Till then peaches!

No comments:

Post a Comment