15 May 2012

So Tired, So Hungry T_T

School is such a pain! There is so much projects and tests going on in every subject, even my connection classes is adding to my misery. And yes, I do HATE my connection classes. In fact, I'm pretty much screwed right now because all I have been doing in both classes is take a nap or me and my seatmate would look up lame pick-up lines and cheesy jokes. I'm such a bad influence  ( ≧Д≦), don't follow after my footsteps. If you're wondering what my connection classes are, it's Business Tech and Health, the most boring extra curriculum classes ever!

In addition to that, I have to turn in a one page, 12 point font essay discussing about "bad things" of my choice. I decided to write about anti-depressants because I don't think anybody in my class thought about writing that. Aah~ I'm finally being creative for once YAY! Also, my group chose me to research about the fashion, lifestyle, and etc. during the 60s. Gah! So much things to do that there's not even a room for procrastination. Not only that, I'm having one of those "spring fever." Yup yup. I am so tired from all of this last week of school work.

Just now, I realized that I've been so hungry the past few weeks. Not that my parents don't feed me, but the amount of food is not enough for me. I've been sleeping a lot too, but I think that's normal hm... Are these the signs that I'm transforming into a superhero lazy bum? LOL I have come to realize that my blog posts are becoming too dull, so I'l try to be more photogenic and post many pictures of my surroundings.


Woah... Sungjong  (´∀`)♡ Gif spam ahead!

  image 

No comments:

Post a Comment