10 May 2012

Life 101

Hm... strange that I said will not be around the computer much since I accepted that five-hours-a-day challenge. Screw it for now, life has been pretty fun today, so why not talk about what happened in school today.

Okies, we had to do this activity called Life 101, where you get to experience the life of a working adult. And I mean pay bills without being broke. According to Life 101, in ten years I will be:

Married to Lee Sungyeol with one kid whose name is Lee Chung Cha. My job is a game manufacturer and also an aerobic instructor for a part-time job. I graduated from UGA, living in a mobile home with no car.  

I was pretty happy that I only got "one child" rather than "seven" because I don't want to lose this game of life, and be eliminated. Although, there were times where I had to break down and tear up because of the prices I have to pay. I hope that explains why I have no car and I live in a dirty mobile home. I guess me, Yeolli, and my daughter have to survive walking in the bitter cold. Speaking of which, why isn't it snowing?! No me gusta! I miss winter so bad...

image image

No comments:

Post a Comment