19 May 2012

Exo in Disneyland

A Word of Warning: A lot of incoherent keyboard smashing of an angry fangirl. Thank you!

OMAGAAAH! Why couldn't my family have moved to California earlier?! The worst part is, our future apartment is really close to Anaheim, where Disneyland is. I could have taken a bus just to see my husbands you know, but I can't because I'm not there! Gosh, this post was supposed to wait until morning, but there is just so many Exo in Disneyland on my dashboard that I cannot help but post in the midnight. This is like the time when Infinite had a concert (you know, where Sunjong and Sungyeol kissed), and all I could do is watch it in Youtube in horrible quality.

      

There are also random Exo Disneyland chat thingys that I reblogged. Lucky for those who saw Exo, I applaud you :') All I can do right now is just sit in front of my computer and pretend I'm there. On a happier note, there will be an SM concert in LA this year (I think), and I can probably take the bus there. 

image

No comments:

Post a Comment