19 May 2012

New Layout + Updates

Yay! I finally got over my tiredness and decided to make a new layout. This time, I'm featuring the song Fly Away by SS501 (it was my first time listening to that song so why not). I just miss them so much! They were one of my firsts in Kpop along with Rain who I still support with all my heart, Lee Hyo Ri, and SHINee. Le sighs, I will still support SS501 even though they disbanded. Or are they still together but Jungmin and Hyunjoong are going solo but hasn't officially left the group? o(╥﹏╥)o  It just breaks my heart but I will still be a loyal Triple S... Speaking of which, when is Rania going to have a comeback? They are one of my favorite girl groups, and it's just sad that not many people like them because they are "too sexy." Well, if you ask me, Nicki Minaj is a million times more explicit than Rania.

Yush, I only have four more days till I get out of school and leave to go to the Philippines! I haven't seen the Phils for six years now and I wonder if my hometown still looks the same. I'm also deciding not to put up a hiatus sign for those who still wants to read my blogposts, and my resource page is open too. Mehehe, I'm so nice. Furthermore, I am writing another fanfic featuring Infinite and an OC, so feel free to support me. I guess I watched too much of those heartfelt sad movies for the plot to come in mind. Hm... can't think of anything right now, so I'm off to sleep since it's 9 already.

No comments:

Post a Comment