14 May 2012

Tsk Tsk~

I know that I'm not supposed to be blogging right now, but screw it for this whole week. In fact, I'm really busy since there's final semester exams, EOTT, music, and I'm going to the Philippines this Friday. But like mentioned, screw it for now. I'll probably be on hiatus when I visit the Philippines, so why not use my time now while I still have internet connection. I will be putting up a hiatus sign on Thursday, and it will be removed once I know there is valid internet connection to where I'm staying.

Anywhos, this is my last week in Georgia and I'm feeling pretty sad and happy at the same time. I feel happy because there's this girl that has been getting on my nerves and she tries to gang her friends up on me, making me feel like doodoo. I feel sad because I'll be leaving my dearest friends that I have known since elementary school. Ugh, why must I feel this depressed over leaving?  Hopefully, I'll have more freedom in Cali California than I did in Georgie Georgia. Oh and please not let my new school have ugly uniforms or overall have uniform requirements... I'm begging you T_T And trust me, American school uniforms have got to be the ugliest clothing I have seen. I was even lucky enough to escape it when I moved out of Riverdale.

I'm also wondering... What do I look like when I'm around that guy I like, used to like, conflicting mood, syntax error have been spazzing over?


If you're reading this Connie, I'll tell you who I like when I give you the goodbye card on Wednesday mwuhaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment