11 May 2012

Formal or Prom?

I guess today is the last day of my usual everyday blogging. Sigh. Anyways, we had our formal today and it was  pretty fun, though my feet started to hurt from those heels I had to wear. But I didn't let that screw me from enjoying the prom... if you call it that. Man, that formal was really ghetto, with girls shaking their butts on the air and the music especially. I really didn't mind it, but I loathed the slow dancing most of all. It felt pretty weird being one of the lonely females just staring off into space while your friends are dancing with their date(s). On the other hand, that guy that I...uh...have a crush on (that Hyunseung look-a-like dude that I kept spazzing about on my older posts), had asked me if I was okay because he was alone too. Of course, being the hopeless retard that I am, I kept wishing that he would ask me to dance, which he didn't. Whale~ I was gonna move to Cali anyways, so I won't see him anymore. I  feel so sad for some reasons, I really wanted him to ask me. I knew I should have to told him those lame pickup lines I found in the internet. Darn it *facepalm* 


No comments:

Post a Comment