05 May 2012

Life of A Nerd

My fail selca I took while riding the bus. My hair looks like it has blonde highlights.

I realize that I haven't been posting any personal things. That is because I got too absorbed into giving tips about the Do's and Dont's When Writing Fanfiction. Especially when it's more easy now to find mediocre fictions than astounding stories. I guess this book is to blame also. Additionally... 

1) I have to help out in selling our furniture and junk- I've mentioned in my previous blog post that I'm moving to SoCal (Southern California). Obivously, we had to sell our things in able for us to move without being broke. And it is giving me so much pain that I have to stand outside, and wait for hours in the hot weather. The other bad thing is that I'm really awkward when talking to strangers, especially old people. Since my neighborhood is full of them, most of our costumers are ... what do you know, elderly people. 

2) I have lots of project to do- And it is killing me slowly in the inside. Of course, projects are really fun, especially social studies, but it can be boring at times. To not make this post tedious, I will talk about social studies instead of my other classes.


College Project- Basically, we have to research about the college we want to go to when graduating high school. I'm conflicted with going towards Manhattan School of Music or Royal College of Music. Both school seems okay, and the website is really amazing. But, I had to make a decision and ended up selecting Royal College of Music. Why? Because London seems like an amazing city to live in. Not saying that New York is a bad place, but I heard they beat up Asians there. I should really stop listening to my friends -.-


Fake Facebook- We have to create a fake "Facebook Profile" of American historical figures. I decided to do it on George Washington because I'm too lazy to be unique. It's pretty simple in my opinion, so I'm not freaking out.


Modern Georgia- The primary thing we have to do for this assignment is to cook "Modern Georgia Foods." That means burgers, hot dogs, or anything American, really. I am planning to bring in french fries because I don't have to work my butt off cooking it. Plus, I could buy it in the nearby McDonald's.

My formal is coming up too, and I'm thinking of going black. Thanks to Bubzbeauty for teaching me how to "properly" cake my face. 

1 comment:

  1. That assignment about creating a fake facebook profile is very creative. I wonder how your teacher came up with that. :D

    http://thewalrus.cotton-candy.net

    ReplyDelete