03 July 2012

It's More Tambok Fun in the Philippines

If you're wondering what "tambok" is, it means "fat" in bisaya. Geez, I'm getting so fat here because all I do is eat. And the weather here is hot plus the hardcore rains and floodings, it really is more fun in the Philippines. No seriously, I love the rainy season. But anyways, I'm currently in Pasay City which is in Luzon, though I didn't expect to be back in the blogging world until I got back to the U.S. I just got lucky that the place we're staying in has [good] internet connection because in Mindanao, there is no internet unless you go to an internet cafe.

Anywhoos, the places we went to is Pagadian, Butuan, and Camiguin Island. I really felt sad that our route wasn't the same as back then, that means no stopping over Surigao, Ozamis, and others. But I'm happy that I got to see my relatives. Speaking of which, I did enjoy our trip to Camiguin because it was a huge fail. This is pretty much what happened.

My mom had called someone asking if the beaches had white sand, and I guess that person said yes. So the next day we headed to a port in Gingoog (I think), to which took so long to get to plus me and my relatives were squished in this small multi-cab. We finally reached the port and rode a barge for an hour. Then we finally got to the island. Me and my cousins were about to cry when we saw how ugly the beach was. The sand wasn't white, it was freaking rocks. It was then we realized the white sand was on the White Island which we could see from afar. We were about to go there but we got scared when some of our relatives got stranded in the middle of the sea heading there. But the night was even more hilarious. Most of us slept outside because inside the house was really hot. It wasn't bad but it stormed hard, the lights kept on flickering, my second-degree cousin kept singing horrible, and some wacko screamed "disco party". So my kuya Third told me "It's more fun in the Philippines right?"

There was more to the trip like how we have to sleep on beds that are like the thingys that wounded or dead soldiers use, and how we almost sat on a blue starfish, but I'm to lazy too. Don't assume Camiguin is ugly because it is so beautiful. It's just that our travel planning was a fail. Oh and I did say that I was taking lots of pictures. Meehee! I lied XD I suck at taking proper pictures, so enjoy this song I found while scanning through the internet.



No comments:

Post a Comment