17 July 2012

Hai nako!

I have no idea how to translate the words above to English properly, but I know it's what you say when you're frustrated in tagalog. Shisus, ever since my mammy (how I call my mom) bought me that "guide to taking PSAT," I've been having conflicts in my head about what should I do in my life. Of course, graduating school is a MUST, but it's just that I have no idea where to live or what career I should choose. In my previous blog posts, I've said something about being a musician... well, that ain't going to happen. I realize that I should get a job that's more stable and better paying. So... Erika here is going to be a ... wait for it... a nurse! *booing noise*

Good lawd, as much as I don't want to become like mom, who freaking spends too much money on useless things and is a nurse, it is a must for me to become successful and it will be sorta pretty easy for me to get a work permit to where I want to live (which is undecided yet). I've always loathed being a nurse because I don't want to be an addition to the generation of nurses in my family, but there are some things that I really wanted to do in life that I had to give up. For example, being a musician. But, that doesn't mean I'm going to let go of my violin fully (aha! take that mumsy... I have many names for my mom). You see that, still living MY LIFE OF CHOICE yet LIVING MY PARENTS' LIFE OF CHOICE FOR ME (sorry for such emphasis).

As for where I want to live, I want to reside where it snows.  More... more... MORE SNOW! Also, there has to be lots and lots of rain and it can't be too hot either because summer weather just pisses me off (dayumm, by those descriptions I gave out, I might as well move to Antartica).

Ano ba naman tung buhay ko! Unteng araw nalang, babalik na ko sa US. Paalam pinas and goodnight people of the web! Oh and I may not post often due to studying for the brand new school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment