29 July 2012

Apologies & 30 Day Exo Challenge

Apologies for the spam guys! Dang, I really need to stick with a layout. It's just that I feel as if the layouts I make are lacking somehow. But then again, school starts this September and I have nothing to do, so why not. It's not like I can just call my friends and say 'Hey gurl, we need to hang out,' now that they think I'm in California o_o It's pretty confusing.

*sigh* I might as well post as many things as I can before I migrate to LA. After all, it takes 4 days to get there by car from Atlanta. It's pretty boring just stuck in your car for 4 days, and worse of all is driving through the desert. It's not bad, but you just need to be a whole  lot prepared.

These challenges are so fun! Sad that I didn't do the SHINee challenge, even though I said I would. My interest over them is deteriorating, but I still love them though. Keke, I'm so obsessed over Exo right now :D

(Click to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment