11 July 2012

Why, hello there~

How is you people doing today? I'm just channel browsing right now because it's boring as hell, but then something made me soo happy... wait for it... there was KBS channel and other Korean channels!! :') And the most spectacular thing ever was that it has English subs for dramas, though I really don't have much time to watch TV. So I think that was pretty pointless in the end.

I did take two pictures in horrible quality. The one in the left is Kokai the parrot (which I think it is), and the on in the right is a giant bunny who I managed to name Moochi.


The parrot was pretty nice until I rubbed its belly because it freaking bit me!! As for the bunny, it just stood there because you know... it's a statue meehee xD  I also made an edit since I haven't done one in such a long time. Well, it's sort of an edit. Texture used is from jungph13 *clap clap*  


Goodnight people of the web!

No comments:

Post a Comment