06 July 2012

Oh Dear...

Supposedly, I was searching in google for who thinks that Call Me Maybe song is annoying. And I felt glad that I'm not the only one. I mean it's freaking overplayed that I even memorized the lyrics by heart. Back to the real point, anyways, in one of the answers, someone had suggested this song and I decided to check it out.

Oh shyet, this will be the last thing that I post something like this. O_O

Actually, I landed on a different question that said "Is there any song worse than Rebecca Black" or something like that and voila! Goodness, me and my sister couldn't stop laughing. And no, I don't hate the song. They could've at least autotuned it... just saying.


This is off subject, but I finally got my retainers and my mom bought me a viola ヽ(;▽;)ノ Soo happy!


Uh... sorry for the video earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment