27 July 2012

New Semester!

I'm back in the US!! *sniffles* It's 4:42 right now and I'm having a hard time going to sleep (still trying to adjust to the time differences). Anywhoos, I will miss you Philippines and le Erika shall see you next two or three years to which I'll probably be a lot taller and mature looking... hopefully :D

School is about to begin and I'm glad that I made so many mistakes during my middle school years (the experiment year as I would call it), so I know what not to do/what to do in my high school year. I'll try my best to study in the beginning of the year *ahem, LIES* so that in the end, all I have to do is review.

Also, we were in SM MOA (mall of Asia) and there happens to be a Japanese boy band visiting over. Even though I didn't really know them, I thought to just take pictures of them since you know... they're asians meehee. Yup, that's all I have to say right now. Peace out!

P.S. I should start replying to my friends in Facebook, haven't replied to them in over two months now -.- As much as I hate FB hmm...
____

Delusional Art is having a contest right now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment