03 March 2012

Don't even blink

Hmm...I don't know what to blog about, so prepare for randomness! It's been hell and heaven in school and at home this week. Let me tell you and don't even blink.

1. Someone stuck a note behind my back. 
I actually thought she was complimenting me about my shirt. I knew it was too good to be true. That "girl" was lucky that I didn't read the note or I would have pulverized her. Is this the start of bullying? Hope not (there's actually a whole story about this). 


2. We had to run a mile. 
Remember my old post *look below*. Yes, for me to make up that Pacer's Test, I have to run a whole mile under 11 minutes (which is 4 laps around the track and field). Oh god, I thought I wasn't going to pass. But I did so HA! I had a motivation that if I pass this test, I was going to touch L's back (I've been called a "pervert" by a lot of my friends) and so...I chased this guy that looked like Jang Hyunseung (he was half Korean) and pretended he was L instead. He got tired a few minutes later and I beat him. When I got home, I went to tumblr and stared at L's back (as a reward for passing the test). 


3. Heaven by Ailee
I am so obsessed with this song! That gurl can sing and I have heard a few of her covers in Youtube, like The Climb by Miley Cyrus (although I hated that song) and Unfaithful by Rihanna (it was hilarious when Nigahiga sang that song in one of his videos). Also, she sang Halo by BeyoncĂ© in this variety show? I'm not really sure, but her voice is like...heaven (see what I did there?). In regards of the music video of Heaven, they said the guy with the long hair looked like Jesus. Well, the music is heaven right? I'm glad though, that she ended up with Kikwang instead. Aah! I'm being so judgmental, please don't hate me.

4. New Layout
It's March and I'm working on a new layout. Since it's almost close to my sister's birthday, I'm asking her how she wants the layout to be. I'm such a good sister... Here's a preview. I really love the colors and I'm not pretty sure who to feature yet (probably Ailee, since my sister really likes her). 

No comments:

Post a Comment