28 March 2012

Google Maps


Okay...THIS IS THE MOST COOLEST THING EVER....other than rice cookers, but yeah. Since I'm young and jobless right now, I can't go to the place of my dreams *cough cough* Korea *cough cough* Instead , I go to Google Maps and just search up any place that I want to go to *cough cough* Seoul *cough cough* Hehe. Sorry about that, but anyways, what had happened was, I was in Technology class when Mr. Smith let us have a day off the computers. Well, I was there just bored and my seat mate/friend, Corey, was on Google Maps "going" to his dream place (Italy). So I thought why not and give it a try and "go" to Seoul. Obviously, I got lost in the middle of the street and I had no idea where I was. Overall, it was fun (even if it was just pictures that lets you move around) and I did get criticized a lot from my non-kpop friends about my obsession with Korea. 

Also, you know that teacher I've been complaining about lately? LOL. I was so right about not getting recommended for English Honors (it's not like I care anyways). And about that registration thing I mentioned on my last blog post *look below and the other one before,* I ended up taking French I instead of Modern Computing and Video Broadcasting. Don't blame me, I was forced to choose quickly because there was a long line behind me. Yup, just wanted to get that out of my chest. 

I've also been watching BubzBeauty nowadays because my face has been too panget (ugly) lately. I'll make a whole post dedicated to my favorite Youtubers one day. So that's a little teaser of my future blog post. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment