27 March 2012

Cleansing Cream

I don't know what to name this post so I just chose a random song. I don't even think it matches with what this is about. If you're wondering, it's Cleansing Cream by Brown Eyed Girls. Moving on~

Tests are coming up next three weeks and I should be studying (which I am but I'm studying/blogging at the same time). Long story but yeah, I'm studying and my head is about to burst from all these Language Arts crap. Funny thing is, the internet is a million times a better teacher than Ms. Shaba-laba-ding-dong here. I just don't like her class because she is so biased! I mean, she didn't even choose me and my other friends to go into this competition thing because she thinks we're retarded. Just because I'm quiet in her class, doesn't mean I'm a retard 'kay? Look how many notes I have to take!


There's actually a whole lot more and thank the heavens I'm actually learning. *smirk* no thanks to her. Also, tomorrow is when I register for my schedule (I got recommended for Math and Science honors, not sure about Social Studies (our teacher didn't tell us yet) and screw L.A if she doesn't recommend me). I don't think she likes me anyways. You see how I emphasized the word her or she? And you see what I did there again? Keke.


HAPPY BURTHDAY HOYA OPPA! *gif spam below*


image


I know what I want to be when I grow up...a professional sweat wiper! Ooh yeah baby~

image

No comments:

Post a Comment