13 March 2012

Ranting About Life

Oh lawdie it's testing month. I need to get studying but my lazy ass won't do it (please excuse my language). I mean, I have no problems with studying, but Science and Language Arts is my problem. Science or Physical Science I should say, is so boring like no kidding. We have to take notes everyday and we barely do experiments anymore. With Language Arts, my teacher doesn't teach us anything. To be specific, she does teach us "some" things, but I just can't seem to learn from her because her British-Jamaican accent is so hard to understand, and second is all she does is rap about how we should all get a 6 for our writing exams. Dude, the writing exams has been over for like forever so can we like move on to learning? That's why I learn all my English mechanics and such from google (all hail google) and the internet.

Yay! I got my fancy camera back. I took pictures of random things because I was bored and had nothing to do. I edited them using Photoscape so it's not the real quality you're looking at (and plus I was double bored so why not). Hm...should I take Photography classes as one of my electives? Photo spam ahead.

I love Bath&Body Works. I wish we could go there again (so I could grab all the hand sanitizers there kekes). Who knew soy milk tastes good?



My shadow!

The streets feels like winter (probably the lighting), but it was really hot outside.

I used Gimp for this one because... I don't know, I just did.


No comments:

Post a Comment