07 March 2012

Confuzzling

Umm...yeah, I have no idea what to talk or blog about today. Actually, I don't think anything spectacular or amazing happened to me this past few days. It's been the same as always: wake up, go to school, blog do homework, practice violin and piano, and don't forget about eating. Argh, my boring life. Did you find this a boring post? I'm not feeling quite well so I do apologize. Instead, I'm going to explain what's been happening to me through pictures (you know to give it some "dazzle"). Sorry for the bad quality pictures. My dad is using my awesome hi-tech camera for our passport pictures. I had to use my iPod to take these pictures.


For my sistar's birthday she got Korean learning books and an Infinite album.


I'm such a fail at baking. I did it for the first time (those are pound cakes by the way).


We had to take passport pictures so my dad covered the dartboard with white sheets.


Nothing like a good toast w/ butter and hot chocolate (even though it's the afternoon already). Hope this wasn't too boring and until then. See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment