11 March 2012

Don't Mind My Fantasies


Quite a short post yesterday huh? I was rushing trying to get my message out because it was pretty late, so hooray for today (that rhymes keke). It's the weekend and it's been raining like crazy because it's spring and spring means...testing! Aish, my brain is about to pop with all these studying and homework. God, I hate procrastinating so much! I've had all these sleepless nights just trying to finish my homework and organize my things together. We also have our new schedules. I got Health and Business Tech  for connections and my academics are still the same: Advance Math, Social Studies, and Science, and normal Language Arts. School is getting harder nowadays. 

On a happier note, our whole grade is going to Six Flags after exams. That's good right? NOT! I remember crying like a little kid when I rode this not-so-scary-roller coaster-courtesy-from-my-idiot-friends. I'm gonna be honest here and say that I am scared of roller coasters. Call me a whimp here but I think they are the scariest things ever. I mean, I'm not gonna risk my life riding something that's not even worth it just to "live my life." It's like riding straight to your death.

 Haha, but I do want this to happen: Me and that Jang Hyunseung look alike guy to be on the same group. I remember posting about me beating him in this Pacer's Test and imagining him as L instead. Gosh,
I 'm already imagining me hugging his back while riding this really fast spinning ferris wheel (I literally puked after riding that). *Sigh* The only times we get to talk is during lunch and we pretty much just bash each other (you know those love-hate relationships). One good thing happened though: he tickled me. I don't know if I should be happy or if I should murder him? Well, I'm just here in front of my computer screen reading fanfics and imagining scenarios with him. Man, I need to get a life... Toodles 

No comments:

Post a Comment