16 March 2012

Think About It

 

This blog post is about bullying so just warning yaThe definition of bullying (according to google) means using superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone), typically to force him or her to do what one wants. There are many forms of bullying like cyber, verbal, physical, and others. The one I really hate the most is Facebook Bullying. I remember a time when my classmates bullied this "mentally retarded" girl by creating a page called IHM otherwise known as I Hate Mikayla (I Heart Mom if they got caught). To be honest with you, I really didn't like that girl because she annoys me but that doesn't give me the right to bully her. People should really start thinking about how that person is going to react: "Are they going to suicide?" or "Are they going to have revenge?"

Yes, you heard me revenge and suicide. Now, my school has been taught that bullying is bad and they even went to certain measures as to invite a speaker to talk to us about kindness (and no, there's no bullying in my school, not that I know of). One thing they talked about is the Columbine High School Massacre (read at your own risk). I'm not sure if you know about it because it occurred in U.S, so let me tell you a short summary about it:

Two boys were being bullied about how they dressed. Being tired of all this, they decided to shoot their school. 

I'm not really sure if that's the true story, but that's what my Social Studies teacher told me. Anyways, be very cautious of that. Even though that person may not look like the type to do those horrible things, it could happen. Anything is possible. As for suicide, well, it's a really horrible thing (and all of us should know that). *Facepalm* I almost forgot, read this. It's a short story about bullying. The main character used is Myungsoo and trust me I cried reading it. Spread the kindness

 


1 comment:

  1. the bullying case is getting worst these days... whatmore with the internet bullying problem. That girl is so angel to paste those love-notes on everyone's locker. we just need that little thing during our bad days just to know that there are someone who loves you ^^

    You're learning Violin! omo, i always wanted to learn the violin but I only know how to play Twinkle2 Little Star, and my whole body ached after learning it for a few hours! XD


    xxx
    chazz
    http://fai.bitterwizard.net

    ReplyDelete