24 March 2012

Let It Snow!

I hate spring so much! So many pollen outside and I'm sneezing way too much. But I really can't hate spring all the way since this is the time when it snows where I live. You see the snow falling on my blog? Hehe. Well anyways, another reason why I hate spring is because it's exam week plus two days. I'm glad though because I want to get this over with already. *Sigh* I hate studying so much but it's something I have to do so I can pass that shit ass test. Right now I'm studying/blogging/updating and it's been a pain because Language Arts is not my thing. If only my team would have a better L.A teacher that actually teaches, I wouldn't have to go through all this studying. Ugh! Screw my life (don't worry, I have no problems with life, it's just my normal self during exam month).

Still, I'm pretty happy that testing week is coming up so I can get my life back (being lazy and not studying). Aside from studying, I've been updating my blog and its contents. I've also added a new blogger layout and edited the old ones: Blue and Warm Memories. Feel free to use them and if you want to use them as basecodes, go ahead but ask me first.


Also, I was browsing through Allkpop and decided to try coloring on Kim Yoo Jung (the child actress for The Moon that Embraces the Sun). And I failed OTL. 


One more thing, SCREAM by 2NE1 is so motherfreaking good. I'm listening to it right now while studying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment