22 March 2012

Improving My Graphic Skills

Helluu! Basically the title explains what this post is about. Today, our whole grade got introduced to the electives we could take as a ninth grader. Obviously, I'm still in middle school, considering that America's school system is pretty long, I should say. And this is my last year in middle school (I'm 14 by the way). So, I'm in a battle with myself to either take Video Broadcasting Class or Modern Computing (it's like a web designing class). Gah! Why must it be hard to choose?

You might be thinking "What does this have to do with making graphics?" Well, the counselors said that we also learn how to edit so whoop-dee-doo, might as well improve my skills. I mean, I've started touching GIMP, Photoscape, and all those things when I was 9 but never got into serious things...if you know what I mean. Anyways, I tried coloring below and these were my results. I'm also trying to make a trailer of some random thing if I ever take Video Broadcasting. Gonna post it up once I'm done with it but I can't right now since advanced math has gotten harder.


And below are my results


TADAA! My attempt in making a tumblr edit, a fail right? Speaking of tumblr, why is it going slow on me? Why?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment