29 February 2012

A Loner


Happy Leap Year! I guess today is the last day of February. Hmm...just thinking of the gif above scares me. I remember my friend, Lexi, was late for P.E. and dang, that was the worst because all these weirdos kept staring at me while I was changing. I mean, go stare at someone else okay? Normally, they would just ignore me and Lex, but apparently she wasn't there.  I'm starting to hate physical education now. I failed the fitness test and to make it up, I have to run a mile under 11 minutes. Grrr...you know I'm gonna fail that test again so what's the point of taking it. I just hate how it's a state requirement now. 

I can't help but laugh. "White Chicks" is just one freaking hilarious movie. Finally had the time to watch it keke.



No comments:

Post a Comment