27 February 2012

My Weird Lifestyle

Hello again dearies. Okay, so I'm pretty much blogging whenever I have the chance to and looks like I'm free even though I have tons of homework to do and I need to practice my violin. I just came home from school today and I feel dizzy because I slept 'till 4:00 a.m in the morning. Yup, my lifestyle nowadays is pretty...eh weird if you call it. Why? Well, I have been sleeping on the floor instead of my bed, I skip breakfast, I've been scaring the hell out of people for no reason, and for my free time I sleep. Haha, I'm such a lazy bum. But I still do what's important like school and blogging so no need to call me unhealthy.


Like I said, I've been scaring the cheese out of people nowadays. Moving on now. So I've been watching the Food Channel lately because there's nothing good on television these past few months. Actually, I haven't been watching T.V so I'm not updated with all the new shiz that's happening. Anyways, there's this really daebak show and it is called "Worst Cooks of America." Man, seeing all these kitchen fails just makes me laugh. 

I may not be able to blog for a couple of days who knows, so I'm using this time now while my parents are away. They're pretty strict to me now after that "bad grade" incident. Toodles ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment