23 February 2012

Frozen And Wet

I want to go skiing! It's been years since I've done that, but noo~ we have to save money to go back home to the Philippines. Oh well, at least I don't have to embarrass myself in front of pro snowboarders and skiing dudes.  Also...spring is near. I could tell by how frozen and wet it is outside, the winds are getting stronger too. Hehe this reminds me of Chicago. My mom told us (me, my sister, and my dad) that we don't need to worry about the weather, but when we got there, I almost lost the drawings I was working on because the wind blew it away (it's not called "The Windy City" for no reason). We also bumped into some Filipinos there (it's pretty nice to meet someone that's from the same country as you while abroad). It would be nice to move to Chicago but I don't want to leave my friends at the same time. Oh well, I can always visit.

I think I'm in love...with B.A.P! Specifically Zelo. He's close to my age that I think it's possible for us to get married. Just kidding hehe. Anyways, yeah I started listening to B.A.P and they are freakishly awesome. I actually thought B.A.P means Blonde Asian People but when I saw the video it actually meant Best Absolute Perfect. Don't blame me, they're all blonde and Asian (unless someone dyes they're hair brown, then that's another story). Zelo is so cute ❤


1 comment:

  1. I soooo gotta agree with you about BAP being awesome!
    They're so handsome, talented and young too, like Zelo o_o
    ugh gotta love them ;w;

    ReplyDelete