02 April 2012

Studying? LOL, sure~


Hello! You guys wanna know what I do when I study? It's easy ... nothing! Mwuhaha, not really, I'm actually studying/blogging/updating. Life is such a troll! Spring break before testing? That's just whack, I tell you. Whack! Is it just me or have I been complaining about studying? Don't worry, it'll be over before you know it next four weeks. Here's a little scenario below on what I did the past few days (studying).

Saturday: 
"Yes, Erika, you can do this! WOOYEAH!" *Looks at notes* "What has B.A.P been up to?" *Goes to watch Warrior* "Oh Shyet, they're hot!" *During the end of the video* "Zeloo~ why did you shoot him?! We were supposed to get married!" /Don't kill me guys, but I have not seen the music video all this time/

Sunday:
"I'll be for real this time and actually study. Yes ... yes ... screw this shiz, I'm gonna eat!"

Monday: 
*Watching She's A Flirt and Dongwoo comes on* "DSHJSDHF! Why are aren't you my husband yet?" *Reads the eng sub* "I demand Dongwoo to take me right now-Oh my lawwd I need to study!" 

Haha, sorry about that guys. So yeah, that's what I've been doing for the past three days ... semi-studying and shiz. Gif spam ahead. 

 

image

  

His eyes are so sexy man. *faints*

image

No comments:

Post a Comment