19 April 2012

Three Down, Two More To Go


Imagine a girl (around the age of 65), with a shabby appearance, trying to cram things on the last minute. Lights closed, the only source is a flashlight, whose light is illuminating on her horrendous face. Her work space is chaotic with broken pencils and paper flying around, here and there. Who would that girl be? Me.

Haha, how did you like my little scenario? I know, I was exaggerating about the broken pencils and paper flying around, but that was basically me for the whole week. Although, my exams are not over yet, I'm devouring my study time to blog because the Science and Social Studies portion isn't until the next week. So I basically have Friday and today to just chillax and surf the internet freely. I must say that it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Of course, there were some questions that just killed me in the inside, like the math and reading portion.

Overall, I have two more subjects to take until the torture days are over. Good luck to those who are facing exams, and till then peaches!

No comments:

Post a Comment