11 April 2012

Semi-Hiatus Next Week

Yup, exactly what the title says. So, like mentioned, my major exams are next week and that means I'm going to have to study hard. All these memorizing formulas, definitions, and shiz are ruining my precious brain, causing me not to think clearly. Sigh, I'm not going to have a hiatus this week, but next week (except the weekends), and two days after that. So ... if you leave any messages to me, for example: "I have moved my blog, please relink" or, "Hey! Wassup, I haven't talked to you in a while." I'm not going to be able to respond to you ASAP, unless you email me. And please don't laugh at my email name (I know it sounds gay), because I made it back when I was eleven and a video game geek person. Also, don't email me to relink you because, like said, I'm not going on the computer for a whole week.

I also feel that I'm a bad author because I was supposed to be editing/revising my story, but I just can't seem to find a time to do that, at the moment. Meh is just hoping that I won't lose subscribers nor will I lose their interest. Geez, my life just sucks right now (sorry my negative perspective of life). On a happier note, I found out that we're moving to a new state *cough* California. What makes it even better is that I'm going to either live in Koreatown or somewhere near. It's about time I leave this boring state (even though I will miss it from time to time).

I feel like this post is short from the amount I usually write, so enjoy these random videos of my bias(es).


Aah, this made my day XD


Daehyun also sang a cover Georgia On My Mind. WOOHOO! I feel so special now, since that's where I live and I know the lyrics (I was forced to learn it in elementary school). Till then peaches! 

No comments:

Post a Comment