08 September 2012

Unofficially...

 
Freaking tan -.- California weather why u no have snow!?

My fifteenth birthday! I know what you're thinking if you read my earlier post. No, I am not using Microsoft Word you fools. 

As I was saying before I was mentally interrupted, it's my unofficial birthday today... if I was in the Philippines, that is. So that means I'm fifteen years old there but fourteen years old here. I find that very cool if you ask me; I'm another age on the other side of the world just for this day September 8,2012. I'm usually the type of person that would not go out for their birthday and (shamefully) likes to receive instead. So I'm not doing anything but wait for Exo's comeback so I could buy their CD + poster if they have one. Geez, my Exo feels is so low since there's not much well-written Exo fanfics out there. It's rare to find a memorable one these days.

For those who are reading this post, whoever is the first lovely deary that guesses what I will be doing for my birthday will get 24 Icons of their choice. If I come to your tagboard saying that you're the winner, please make sure that you are specific with: the band or person name, the colors or writing maybe, and etc. I hope you take part! Maligayang Kaarawan sa akin! Happy Birthday to me!

Adios mi amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment