06 September 2012

First Day, First Time

There's always a first time for everything they say- and that means eating in the restroom stall because you don't know anyone. Not that I'm complaining since I'm totally used to being aloof and quiet during lunch and since it's high school, they don't care where you eat as long as it's in the campus. I mean, I'd rather be a high school loser than be friends with skanks, and trust me, my school is filled with them. Just by waiting for the Big Gym to open, one song came up to my mind... Hot Problems. If you had not seen it then good because my ears just exploded.

The girls in my school just reminds me of them which is sad, really. Due to their privacy rights and the explicit things that happened this morning, I don't think I'll be able to write about their "skankiness" and "bitch" attitude. My blog is not meant to target anyone nor is it perverted. Good thing, I met new friends like Samantha who is Mexican but looks Vietnamese, track girl (because I forgot her name) who thinks Orchestra is pathetic, and Adrian who thinks my name is Georgia since I came from the state of Georgia.

Word of the Day: Skank. Don't be one.

EDIT: This reminds me of Mean Girls O.O


Speaking of first time, I did make a short-video or trailer, however you call it. Nothing special just something I made out of boredom. If you don't understand what happened, either re-watch it or tag me. I have failed as a storyteller. *facepalm* Interpret it how you want basically. 

No comments:

Post a Comment