07 September 2012

Site Refurbishing

This site has been too trashy and unorganized in my point-of-view, thus it will be going through revamp mode. Nothing much really; the layout won’t change (the fact that it’s beautiful thanks to Chazzie umma ^^) and that’s all I can say for now. 

  

Mind supporting me? I’ve created a sub-blog where I will rant hard, complain intensely, and maybe post a few selcas if the occasion calls for. I was going to delete my posts in this site and start over since I have found many grammar mistakes and it’s been bugging me… a lot! But after giving it some thought, maybe I shouldn’t because sometimes you can’t always rely on Microsoft Word to correct mistakes for you. I mean you should because it would be great just to spot typos and such, though it’s rather advisable to rely on your own brain (because Microsoft won’t always be there for you -.-). With shame, I will still pre-type my entries using Microsoft for my sub-blog. This site from now on will be used for resources, light rants and personal things, and plain randomness.

Au revoir Mademoiselles! I assume not all of you are married and are girls. Did I ever tell you I was taking French class?

No comments:

Post a Comment