11 January 2011

All About Erika

Full Name: Ma Erika Gu
In General: Erika or Kai
Screen Name: Erika Yap/Azn-kaykay
Nickname: Kim Possible, Asian Chick, All of the cuss words you can think of (it's rather whimsical than insulting), Just plain Erika
Siblings: 2 younger sisters whom I get along well with
Sex: Female
Birthday: September 9. Year of the Ox; Virgo
Age: 15 years old
Grade: 9th Grade Freshman
Location: Orange County, California
Birthplace: Philippines
Race: Asian, Filipino with a bit of Chinese blood
Nationality: Asian-American
Languages: English, Tagalog, Taglish, a little Bisaya, Random Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, French phrases, Learning Chinese French in school
Works at: Xan Ji Mie Review Shop [My Status: Hiatus]
Future Career Choice: Mechanical Engineer

Appearance: Dark brown hair, huge chinky-ish eyes, bipolar skin color (summer: tan, winter: pale), dry skin and lips (mainly during winter), a few pimples here and there generally on my forehead, my body is not bulky but not skinny either, and slight wave/straight-ish hair type.

As for clothing, I always wear my black nerd prescription glasses. I do not wear flamboyant outfits, just plain basketball shorts, skinny jeans, and loose t-shirts from school clubs, organizations, field trips, Walmart, Target, etc. Sometimes, if the occasion calls for, I wear something fashionable. I don't think I have worn any dress or swimming suit as far as I can remember. 

Favorite Color: Black but pretty much all colors
Favorite Food: Rice, Anything that tastes good
Favorite Fruit: Mango, Dragon Fruit or Rambutan?
Favorite Drinks: Water, Coke, Sprite, Bubble Tea, Milk Tea
Favorite Animal: Red Panda, Godzilla, Puffins, Lemurs (King Julien :P) 
Favorite Numbers: 8, 9, 88, 99, 97

Random Facts
  • I dislike SNSD, SM pairings (Seokyu, SunSun, Super Generation, etc.), Exoshidae, SeStal, and MyungStal. 
  • I've lived in two states and one country: Georgia, California, and the Philippines. 
  • Infinite and Exo will be my forever bias group.
  • I'm starting to have interest in H.O.T, a 90's Korean boyband.
  • Kanon Wakeshima will always be my top bias when it comes to girl artists. 
  • I am one inch shorter than my little sister, who happens to be 12 years old. 
  • My accent is a mix of ghetto, southern, Asian, and normal (as in American).
  • My voice tends to squeak when I'm feeling vulnerable or shy. 
  • I have no interest over dating. Sure I may have liked this one boy in the past, but I don't plan on dating until I've finished college. 
  • I've always eaten rice since birth. My real-life friends are always amazed on how I never get sick of eating it. Of course, there has to be some kind of side dishes with it. 
  • Matrix, Palmolive, and Pantene are the only shampoo and conditioner I will ever use. 
  • I don't have a bias in Infinite and Exo; the fact that I pretty much love everyone there.
  • I'm easily inspired by innovators out there.
  • I always fail when it comes to self impressions. I tend to be aloof and uninterested when I'm around strangers. 
  • I've always been told that my eyes are huge for a normal person. 
  • I don't stick with the trends unless it is to my interest. 
  • My favorite channels are the Science Channel and Food Network. I've watched bits of Jersey Shore just to make myself feel good- because of how idiotic they are.
  • I make little children laugh unintentionally. 
  • Summer is my least favorite season.
  • In Pokemon games, I only choose the water type or Oshawott as my main Pokemon. 
  • I used to be a hardcore gamer back in Elementary school. 
  • All of my friends are either Kpop fans, otakus, nerds, or skateboarder dudes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment